Earl and Jenn

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ok Ok I know it's about time

We have been quite lackadaisical in keeping up this blog so here are a few pictures from our recent ventures. My sister, neice and parents came to visit the end of May. I had a lot of fun. We went to tour the Jelly Belly factory. My neice looked so cute in her little factory cap.







We spent a lot of time just hanging out and playing. Boy she is getting big. Sometimes I wish I lived closer so that I could see the babies more. Here are some more cute pictures:






Poor thing has an orange tongue from the medicine she took for her cold.



She is so pretty when she is sleeping.



Archie didn't really like sharing all the attention especially mom's but my neice sure loved him!








No comments: