Earl and Jenn

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Blog updates

I just wanted to take the time to say good job Kim for being the bestest at updating your blog :). Please remember, the rest of you, (mostly Billy) that there is a lonely sister who lives 11 hours away and needs pictures of nephews to survive. Anyway. Yes I broke down after Mom and Rebecca's continued suggestion to read Twilight. And yes it is a good and addictive book. Also I am posting a link to the website for one of my offices. We had a grand re opening that I was totally stressed out about but it turned out wonderfully. There is also another link on it about my work crew out at the Exeter,CA cemetary if anyone is interested.
http://www.svsvalleyfocus.org/

2 comments:

Bill and Paula Gast said...

It is fun to see pictures of where you work. I hope you have a GREAT birthday!

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

love, love, LOVE twilight!! how bout you come to TN and we go see the movie together on Nov. 22!!!!